Are you a whizz with numbers and have a passion for powder? Use your skills in finance and get the opportunity to ski daily in your free time!
This exciting Bourg based opportunity includes resort visits, and involves overseeing all resorts accounting; auditing, analysing, and reporting on the Resort Finance Administrators work.
• To audit and report on all resort income and expenditure.
• To analyse the resort income and expenditure to ensure company targets are met.
• To train and coach Resort Financial Administrators (RFAs), Resort Managers (RMs), and other resort staff in order to achieve company targets.
• To assist Bourg and resort staff in ensuring that all company standards are met.
• Highly organised with superb attention to detail
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure
• Previous accounting experience
• Computer literacy (previous experience using Word, Excel, email and internet)
• A flexible hands-on approach
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Performance related incentives
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff