6 months ago
CQR are working closely with our client to recruit an experienced Assistant Holiday Park Manager for their highly successful North Devon based Holiday Park; the right person will be an enthusiastic; energetic and will have experience of working in a large commercial family holiday park. Offering a choice of high quality self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, indoor wave machine, sports facilities, cinema's and catering/retailing outlets the parks are family owned, combined they make up Devon's largest accommodation provider and a true market leader in UK holiday parks thanks to recent investments in excess of 15m. You will be excited by this opportunity and will thrive on working in a fast paced demanding role and will also enjoy the excellent rewards on offer!
About The Job.
This is a busy and varied role that requires the Assistant Park Manager to have the ability to multi-task cope with a fast paced working environment. Reporting to the General Manager, and deputising in their absence, you will be energetic, ambitious and conscientious. With a real can do attitude. Your role will cover all aspects of the operation including guest services, housekeeping, leisure services, maintenance, grounds, catering and retailing, as well as administrative tasks. You will also be able to coach, support and motivate the front line team to deliver the highest standards to our holiday guests. As well as previous leadership experience in the holiday park or leisure industry, you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Effective leadership across all areas of the holiday park
- Excellent Customer Service
- Assist with delivering performance targets against budget, stock levels and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service
- Ensure our guests feel welcome and are presented with a safe, clean and appealing environment
- This full time permanent role includes working some evenings, weekends and bank holidays
The right person.
- You will have previous leaderships experience in a large, commercial family holiday park.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in operation of all guest services
- The ability to coach, support and motivate the front line team
- Skills in planning and scheduling
- Be a clear communicator with a real can do attitude to your role
- Have the ability to prioritise your workload
- Good all round IT skills
- A full driving license is essential.
In return we offer.
- Live in provided if required - immediate start.
- Attractive salary and rewards package, details on application.
- Please apply stating your current salary & salary expectations.
- Permanent full time position in this growing and highly successful holiday park.
If you feel you have the right personality, drive skills and experience for this position email your CV to Claire at CQR by clicking APPLY NOW . Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex or sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief. CQR will consider all applications solely on merit.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close