Master mixologist? Know your Sancerre from your Sauvignon Blanc? Do you have the spirit to shake and stir your way to success this coming winter ski season?
Based in the Skiworld Ski Lodge in Tignes, France, this sought after role requires a blend of skills – ensuring excellent customer service is provided to guests, sales targets are met and all aspects of the bar operations are managed. At the end of a successful season you'll have a raft of skills you can use to progress your career in hospitality, business and logistics management, amongst others.
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximise bar profits and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a profitable promotions programme
- Serve hot and cold beverages to guests
- Manage the cleanliness of the bar area, in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with contracted bar suppliers
- Carry out weekly stock takes and ensure the bar is adequately stocked
Click "Apply Now" for more info and to submit your online application...