Is the thought of another grey British winter bringing you down? Do you fancy spending the next five months in the beautiful French Alps? Do you have experience managing a team in a busy bar, restaurant or hospitality operation? Then we have the job for you…
Equity are recruiting for the exciting Alpine role of Food and Beverage Manager to work in one of our ClubHotels.
You will be responsible for running a busy, fun and successful bar and restaurant/terrace for both children and adults focusing on giving great food, drinks and service! You will also be responsible for the finances, stocks and ordering.
Success will be achieved by managing staff and working well with the kitchen team; building business through social media and local marketing to make it a place that locals and holiday makers want to come!
We provide you with a training and development program with prospects. Whether this is a career change or some “time out” we deliver first class training by industry experts; we’ve been doing this for years.
Fancy the challenge? Equity are passionate about their staff and as such we offer a competitive package to entice you away from the humdrum of daily life to come and work for us in the sunny, snowy mountains! When you come to work for us we provide full accommodation, travel to and from the UK, insurance, competitive salary, three meals a day, ski hire and a resort lift pass.
Person specification and skills:
- Experience of managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Strong sales orientation and ability to effectively control costs in the wide operation
- Able to maximise all business opportunities with a pro-active approach
- Passionate about the hospitality/ski industry and customer service skills
- Previous staff management experience and proven ability to manage a diverse team
- French speaker
- Full driving licence
- Positive and self-motivated
- Hands on approach
Desirable – Food Hygiene Certificate, industry qualifications, love of the mountains!