(Application Deadline: 30th September 2019)
We are looking for a highly personable, organised and enthusiastic Manager for SunGod Basecamp, our HQ and first experiential store in Verbier, Switzerland. Under the guidance of the wider team, you will become the main face of SunGod Basecamp for all visitors and customers.
The successful candidate will educate visitors on the SunGod brand and products, manage the retail space as well as in-store events, the Basecamp Instagram account and select in-resort partnerships. The main objective of the role is to significantly increase footfall to SunGod Basecamp, and in turn drive sales and increased brand awareness throughout Verbier.
This is a 5 month winter contract, starting in mid/late November 2019. Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience. An annual Verbier 4 Vallees ski pass will be included in the package.
For the right person the role will develop into a full-time contract joining the Global Sales & Marketing team working across all areas of the business, including social media, sales and customer support.
Who are we?
We started SunGod in 2013 with a vision to create the world’s best custom eyewear. We’re a young and dynamic team that’s growing fast, with offices in Verbier and London. We are results driven and demand high quality output from all team members at all times. We don’t believe in set office hours, dress codes, strict holiday allowances or fixed working locations. When the snow falls you’ll find us on the mountain - we’re unlike any company you’ve worked for before.
What is the job role?
• Front of house for all customers and visitors to SunGod Basecamp
• Working hours that allow you to get up on the mountain before work, every day
• Developing and enhancing the Basecamp experience
• Stock management and ordering
• Ownership of the Basecamp Instagram account
• In-resort event & partnerships management
• Support to digital marketing and customer support teams
Who are we looking for?
The person we are looking for has the following skills and competencies:
• University degree
• Minimum 6 months retail/front of house experience
• Conversational-level French and fluent English essential
• Structured, independent and proactive working attitude
• Flawless written communication skills
• Highly computer literate and engaged with marketing trends
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills essential
• Genuine passion for snowsports and the outdoors (very important)