Do you have a passion for cooking and are looking to develop your skills in the kitchen?
To assist in running a Skiworld chalet property, taking on overall responsibility for the food provided therein. To ensure that Company standards are maintained and improved wherever possible. To ensure that all budget and customer satisfaction and targets are achieved. To ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to Skiworld customers at all times.
• To help set-up the chalet prior to the commencement of the ski season, ensuring it is fully operational for the arrival of the first customers.
• To provide breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s meals (when applicable) and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan (in 4+ and 5 graded properties dinner includes aperitifs and canapés and a cheese board).
• To ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season. This means cleaning rooms and all public areas on a daily basis. Carry out a deep clean at the start, middle and end of the season.
• To order the food (in some resorts this may involve a trip out of resort to the nearest supermarket). To notify your line manager when you need to replenish wine, wood, cleaning products and linen.
• To ensure the chalet is run to budget and that bills are paid on time.
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times. To carry out a welcome speech to guests each week.
• To collate and complete all requested chalet paperwork including food hygiene check lists (to be completed daily), weekly chalet reports, Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires, accounts and end of season handover reports.
• To assume responsibility for the chalet kitchen equipment, ensuring it is well maintained and appropriately used.
• To be responsible for the general maintenance of the hot tub or sauna in your chalet (if applicable) during the season. Full training will be given on checking pH levels on a daily basis and cleaning and changing water.