Are you a cake connoisseur, hot on hospitality with a cooking style that goes the extra mile?
If you have an appetite for providing both excellent food and service this could be the mountain job for you! Work alongside a Head Chalet Host and Assistants running a large chalet with your role as Chalet Chef focussed on producing the daily set menu. Work as part of a close knit team, enjoy plenty of guest interaction and take your passion for cooking and skiing or snowboarding to the next level!
- Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld set menu plan including aperitifs and canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
- Participate in running the chalet, ensuring it is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
- Manage all aspects of stock for the chalet including food and linen - ensuring it is kept in line with a set budget.
The right people for this role are:
A good team player
Able to work on own initiative
Hardworking and efficient
You should possess:
Excellent customer service and communication
Extensive cooking experience either professionally or as an interest
A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
Previous hospitality experience
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands