*Please note very limited cooking is required for this role.
Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 30 years. We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable experience.
We’re trusted adventurers who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
The overseas team in our chalets play one of the most important roles in ensuring our clients have a ski holiday to remember. If that sounds like something you want to be part of for winter 2018/19, get in touch.
As a chalet manager your key goal is to be responsible for ensuring that the Flexiski service is kept to a high standard throughout the chalet and ensuring that customer expectations are met and exceeded. The role is very diverse, leading and working closely with the whole chalet team, from the chalet hosts and kitchen employees, to the ski representatives, the manager should be willing to get involved in all levels of task as and when required.
· Anticipate and exceed customer expectations through managing all aspects of the ‘customer service experience’
· Ensuring accurate delivery of service including accommodation standards, guest service levels, quality of food and cleanliness
· Developing your product & local area knowledge
· Be the responsible point of contact for customer complaints within the chalet, solving in a timely and professional manner and escalating where necessary
· Using Customer Service Questionnaire feedback to implement prompt and effective necessary changes
· Ensure Health and Safety standards are met, with both local and UK legislation adhered to by organising correct, timely checks. Be sure checks are logged and stored efficiently, and follow up issues by putting in place any subsequent controls
· Ensure that all employee accommodation is effectively managed and kept to high cleanliness standards
· Ensure the necessary training of all employees at the beginning of the season to allow them to perform their job roles to Flexiski standards through the season
· Effectively and promptly deal with employee relations issues
· Work to ensure that employee turnover is kept to a minimum through close working relationships with employees and ensuring motivation and work ethic is kept positive, whilst providing regular performance based feedback to encourage improvement in any areas of concern
· Ensure necessary and relevant information/paperwork relating to employees in your chalet is communicated effectively and accurately
· Working alongside the resort manager to deliver to set budgets for food and beverage, linen and cleaning, and equipment costs to provide the Flexiski standard of service.
· Ensure accurate reporting and security of all monies passing through the chalet and adhere to the banking accounting procedures in place. Supporting with the local finance and accounts systems
· Employ accurate and regular stock-control procedures
Ensure accurate and timely completion of all financial and non-financial resort paperwork
French language would be an advantage
• Ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the property, ensuring all areas are immaculately clean at all times. Daily housekeeping and changeover deep cleaning of the entire chalet is expected.
• Ensure all aspects of the chalet delivery are
• Ensure presentation of all chalet areas are of the highest standard
• Meal service to an excellent standard; including serving an appetising daily menu of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
• Be always confident and social, engaging the clients in conversation where appropriate - but always mindful of the need for discretion and ready to 'fade into the background' when necessary.
• During the season you may be required to work varied shifts in order to ensure that our property is running efficiently at all times. Property operational times may vary depending on arrivals, departures and special events.
• Provide a comfortable yet professional service environment, interacting with customers and ensuring their end to end trip is exceptional therefore achieving and exceeding set targets for customer satisfaction
• Deliver personalised welcomes
• Using social media; in particular Twitter and Instagram to chat to customers and post updates on what’s happening in resort. Liaising with the marketing team to share photos from resort on a regular basis.
• Supporting with receiving and checking deliveries
• The clearing of any snow or ice from outside the chalet and ensure pathways are safe for customers to use.