Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 30 years. We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable experience.
We’re trusted adventurers who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
The overseas team in our chalets play one of the most important roles in ensuring our clients have a ski holiday to remember. If that sounds like something you want to be part of for winter 2018/19, get in touch.
What the Host will be doing:
• Ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the property, ensuring all areas are immaculately clean at all times. Daily housekeeping and changeover deep cleaning of the entire chalet is expected.
• Ensure all aspects of the chalet delivery are
• Ensure presentation of all chalet areas are of the highest standard
• Meal service to an excellent standard; including serving an appetising daily menu of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
• Be always confident and social, engaging the clients in conversation where appropriate - but always mindful of the need for discretion and ready to 'fade into the background' when necessary.
• During the season you may be required to work varied shifts in order to ensure that our property is running efficiently at all times. Property operational times may vary depending on arrivals, departures and special events.
• Provide a comfortable yet professional service environment, interacting with customers and ensuring their end to end trip is exceptional therefore achieving and exceeding set targets for customer satisfaction
• Deliver personalised welcomes
• Using social media; in particular Twitter and Instagram to chat to customers and post updates on what’s happening in resort. Liaising with the marketing team to share photos from resort on a regular basis.
• Supporting with receiving and checking deliveries
• The clearing of any snow or ice from outside the chalet and ensure pathways are safe for customers to use.
What the Chef will be doing:
Catering / budgeting
Weekly reports & accounts
What type of person are we looking for in a Host:
• Enthusiastic, lively, sociable and friendly disposition
• A well organised, professional working style
• Strong customer service experience; shows dedication to offering the best possible service
• Experience in hospitality or restaurants; corporate customer experience is beneficial
• Previous experience working a season in Europe (desirable)
• A team player with the ability to work proactively in a team to reach the ultimate goal
• Flexible and adaptable approach to roles, responsibilities and working hours
• Exceptional standards of cleanliness and hygiene on both a personal and professional level
• Ability to communicate effectively and to an excellent standard with customers, managers and the chalet team to resolve issues quickly.
• Cooking experience would be advantageous
• Interested and passionate skier
What type of person are we looking for in a Chef: