Treeline Chalets are a small, independent chalet company, based in Morzine, who want you to make the most of your winter season!
We are now recruiting for the 2018/19 season and are looking for a Chalet Chef and Host to run one of our high end luxury catered chalets as a couple (however we are also accepting individual applications). We pride ourselves on the high quality of customer service that we offer & the gourmet food that we serve. Chalet Chefs must have previous catering experience, ideally in a professional kitchen although this isn’t essential. Chalet Hosts must be able to deliver a high level of customer service and cleanliness.
- Cook & well present a 6 day menu plan for groups of up to 12, six days a week, with exceptional presentation (including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal, plus vegetarian and vegan options).
- We expect a high level of service so hospitality/catering/customer service experience is a must.
- Lively, outgoing personality; we are looking for someone who is motivated & enthusiastic.
- Patience and flexibility - the role is varied and demanding, but also great fun!
- Self sufficient & assertive with attention to detail but enjoy being part of a team.
- High standard of cleanliness.
- Drivers licence held for more than 3 years a bonus
In addition we would expect all our staff to have a genuine love of the mountains - skiing or snowboarding!