NOW RECRUITING FOR WINTER 20/21.
Are you looking to spend winter 20/21 in the French Alps with like-minded couples?
- Love winter sports?
- Love the beautiful outdoors?
- Love meeting people?
- Think you can prepare and deliver stylish dinner parties?
- Think you can look after one of our stunning properties?
Snowchateaux are a high quality catered chalet company operating in five popular French ski resorts and we are now recruiting our chalet teams for 2020/21.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to be an integral part of our Snowchateaux team. Working together, to deliver the Snowchateaux experience.
We genuinely believe that we are the best in our industry. We deliver fabulous holidays, we have amazing staff whom we pay well and offer a sensible working week. We are organised and supportive and we deliver great quality holidays to lour thousands of followers.
But what about you?
If you are passionate about great customer service and can perform professionally and consistently throughout the length of the season, then we can offer a great package in a choice of outstanding locations to spend this winter season.
We need a hands-on approach to every aspect of the work, with the understanding that you are here to work first and play second. In return, we endeavour to ensure your winter experience is is one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences you will ever have.
This role involves one person being a chalet chef or a chalet host. Ultimately working together to achieve the same aims.
Skills and experience required:
- Singles, couples or friends who have previously lived or worked together.
- The ability and confidence to deliver stylish dinner parties for groups.
- The skills and personality to create a warm and friendly ambience at all times.
- High standards of cleaning and hygiene.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible hands on approach and proactive.
- Smart, reliable and punctual.
Chalet chef/host duties will include the following tasks which are shared between the couple
- Preparation and serving of meals for our guests, serving welcome drinks, canapés, breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal from a set menu plan.
- Daily cleaning of the chalet including bedrooms and communal areas this includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, ski storage areas, games rooms, kitchen area and living areas.
- Chalet changeover day would include changing beds, complete cleaning of the chalet and preparing for new guests arrivals Weekly stock take and shopping for replenishment of catering produce and cleaning products.
- Snow clearing as and when required.
- Meticulous maintenance and cleaning of your chalet jacuzzi and ensuring all paperwork is up to date and accurate.
- Household repairs to include changing light bulbs and minor repairs.
- Ensuring that all our guests receive excellent customer service and their needs are catered for.
- Ensuring that the Snowchateaux experience is maintained and to support the requests of the directors or resort manager with any additional tasks that may be required.
Applications by email and must include a CV.