Our client provides bespoke, luxury ski holidays for private and corporate clients. Working as part of a small, friendly and dedicated team you are expected to deliver exceptional service throughout your working season. We promise our clients excellent service with attention to detail and expect our staff to provide this at all times. We also expect our staff to ensure that our guests come first at all times, and that the full enjoyment of their holiday is of paramount importance. Our high service level combined with an individual approach is what our customers identify with most.
We operate a number of 5* chalets across Val d’Isere. You as the the host will work alongside a chef in the running of your assigned chalet. You will also have a driver who will provide an in resort driving service to your guests as well as helping around the chalet as required.
We offer some of the best salaries in Val d'Isere, excellent quality of staff accommodation and we treat our staff exceptionally well hence why we have very low staff turnover and a large number of returning staff year on year.
To help run a clean, efficient and cost effective chalet, ensuring excellent quality food and service, with exceptionally high standards ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. We intend to develop strong reputation for great food, client care and a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude. Your contribution to realising this will be essential.
As one of our chalet hosts you will have an extremely strong focus on customer service and a passion for making every guests holiday a great experience. You will also have the ability to relate well to people and their hospitality needs.
Outline requirements for the job are as follows:-
- Ensure all our guests’ expectations are met, if not exceeded, at all times.
- Preparation, set up and service of breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal, and generally supporting the chalet chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and dining experience.
- Maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the chalet to company standards, including daily cleaning of guest bedrooms, bathrooms and all communal areas (toilets, living room, sauna area).
- Help manage the housekeeping of the chalet to budgets set for cleaning products and utilities by completing monthly stock takes where required.
- Management of wine stocks, temperature and ordering
- Ensure all company branding and information is kept to a high standard and presentable to our guests
- Management of snow clearing of all communal areas and balconies
- Create a strong relationship with resort suppliers to deliver an efficient and professional image
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the resort including local facilities, evening entertainment and ski information.
- Socialising with chalet guests, creating an ambience in the chalet where the guests feel welcome and relaxed at all times.
- Present a positive image of the company at all times.
- Assisting guests with luggage upon arrival and departure.
- Pre-empt and follow up problems, queries or requests from guests, offering every assistance and support to guests in problem situations. Always aim to exceed expectations, but especially in difficult situations.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and on time. Ensure the safe handling of monies taken by the company
- Communicate arrivals and departures to all concerned parties.
- Have a flexible attitude to your role, company, team members and clients.
- UK or EU passport, or current working visa.
- Relevant qualifications and/or professional experience
- Full clean driving licence is desirable