A passion for cooking and hosting are the fundamental attributes for any budding Skiworld Chalet Host Couple. Whether you are friends, partners or even siblings it doesn’t matter - we are looking for pairs that make the ultimate team! You both need to be able to provide a high standard of food and customer service that are synonymous with the Skiworld name.
• To care for guests every week, and help to ensure their holiday expectations are met
• To prepare and/or serve meals following a set menu in accordance with dietary requirements with the provision of breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s meals and a 3 or 4 course evening meal 6 days a week.
• To ensure chalets are kept clean and tidy and health and hygiene standards are maintained throughout the season
• To order the food (in some resorts this may involve a trip out of resort to the nearest supermarket) and ensure the chalet is run to budget. To notify your line manager when you need to replenish wine, wood, cleaning products and linen.
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times. To carry out a welcome speech for the guests each week.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills
• Great communication skills
• Cooking experience eg. cooking courses, or qualifications