We are looking for Chalet Hosts to join the Mountain Utopia team for the 2017/18 winter season.
We need two host couples to fill 4 roles within our company.
One couple role is to work alongside our head chef in our new luxury chalet, shuttling the guests, hosting, cleaning and assisting with meal preparation and service for the evening meals. You would also be responsible to breakfasts and afternoon tea.
The second couple role is to run and cater our second chalet assisted by us and being responsible for all meal preparation and service, guest shuttles, hosting and cleaning.
The most essential duties of the role are: providing excellent hospitality and dining experiences, daily in-resort shuttles, and daily chalet cleaning.
· A valid British/EU passport and National Insurance Number
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Passion for cooking and learning new skills
· Confidence to work directly with clients within a team environment
. Previous hospitality and/or cooking experience
. Driving experience (you will be responsible for daily slope shuttles in snowy conditions, so confidence is a must)
What we offer:
. Competitive salary with a performance based bonus
. Comfortable staff accommodation
. 10 day intensive Chalet Host Training Course at the start of your season
. Ski season pass
. Free equipment hire
. Free ski/snowboarding lessons
. Seasonal insurance including snow sports cover
. Travel to/from UK
. Staff uniform, meals and the use of company vehicles off duty
. One full day off a week
You will be expected to:
· prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and asist the chef in prep of a three course evening meal with cheese board on six days a week
. provide daily in resort shuttles for Mountain Utopia’s clients
· be hospitable, accommodating and friendly hosts to our guests
· keep the chalet clean and tidy carrying out daily bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and communal area clean and weekly full chalet changeover
· keep a clean, organised, safe and hygienic kitchen at all times
If you are interested in working with us at Mountain Utopia, please "Apply Now" and send us an up to date CV, covering letter and 6 day menu plan
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Toby and Tamara