Picture this... fire crackling, starters sizzling, glasses clinking. Not your average office.
Be the heart and soul of a chalet paired up with your partner, friend or sibling, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end. Take your hosting to new heights with blissful baking, delectable dishes and smooth service - all in the beautiful setting of the mountains.
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season, cleaning all rooms and public areas on a daily basis before you go out skiing for the rest of the day!
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
Together, you are
• Able to motivate yourselves and each other
• Able to work on your own initiatives
• Good team players in a larger team
You both have
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
You can expect
- Monthly salaries
- Season ski passes
- Accommodation together (if required)
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives