9 months ago
The ideal chalet manager is an individual with an extremely hands on approach, combined with leadership skills and a genuine passion for food.
• To be accountable for the level of Chalet Standards in resort, ensuring that all Skiworld guests achieve a consistently excellent level of service at all times.
• To line manage chalet staff and the running of all chalets in the allocated resort.
• To achieve budget and customer satisfaction targets.
• To provide ongoing training and support to all chalet staff in resort.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent attention to detail
• Competent cook with experience in catering/chalets
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Good team player
• Highly organised
• Previous management/season experience
• To actively participate in the pre-season training course ensuring that staff are fully trained prior to the season and participate in the set-up of resort operations prior to the commencement of the season.
• To line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and that staff turnover is minimised. To provide support, training and advice to all chalet staff to reach these targets.
• To direct resources accordingly, in order to organise and conduct training for new staff as required during the season. To provide ongoing performance development for existing staff to help achieve their full potential.
• To actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations and to provide additional training where required.