If you like skiing and being in the mountains and can speak French well this may be the job for you? We require a couple or individual to run our yurt business from 22 December 2018 until 4 January 2019, after you have finished the job we propose you can stay for free in one of yurts for one week after to fully enjoy the area, which is very magnificent.
Yourtes de Barousse is situated in The French Pyrenees on the boarder of Spain, ideally located for the ski resorts of Baqueira , Superbagneres and Peyragudes.
Our business has been successful for the past five years and we have worked hard to get a good review score with booking.com ect. We like our guests to feel welcome. You need to be fit and practical, as the yurts are on a mountain side so there a bit of walking needed on changeover days. You need to be able to speak some French as most of our guests are French. We prefer non smokers to apply.
1. Greet customers on arrival and take them to designated yurts, contracts and deposits will need to taken at reception, we explain more in detail to successful applicants.
2. Prepare breakfast each morning. Breakfast are served in our resturant. We will be closing our evening restaurant during this period so no evening meals will be needed.
3. Our yurts have jucuzzi's, they need to be verified and checked on change over days.
4. Bathrooms and yurts need to be cleaned to the highest of standards after each changeover, you will have three yurts to look after.
5. kitchen needs to be cleaned everyday after breakfast and you can relay tables later that day.
6. Guest check out, you will need to take payments and check yurts are left in good condition. smoking is forbidden.
7. we have quite a few animals, goats, guinea pigs, chickens and three dogs! These will need looking after as well, so you need to love animals.
If you are efficient you should be finished by 1pm and you have a few hours free, the rest of the day off if no further guests are due that day. You will never have to work evenings.
You have the choice of staying in Yourte Sobaka or our luxury Chambre de L Ourse room. You will be given a car to use and some basic food supplies. We do not pay for fuel for the car and you will need a clean driving license.