We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Flexiski, we are currently looking for several Chalet Manager/Supervisor to come and join our teams based in Austria or France. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, fixed term basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 30 years.
We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable experience.
We’re trusted adventures who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
The overseas team in our chalets play one of the most important roles in ensuring our clients have a ski holiday to remember. If that sounds like something you want to be part of for winter 2017/18, get in touch.
Join us as our Chalet Manager/Supervisor and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Comprehensive training
- Travel to and from Resort from a UK airport
- All Meals Provided
- Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary paid monthly into UK bank account
- Opportunity for Progression
- Free Equipment hire
- “season ticket loan” on lift pass
Main Duties of our Chalet Manager/Supervisor
- Manage your overhead budget; including working with set budgets relating to food & beverage, linen and cleaning costs to provide the standard of service required
- Ensure the accurate reporting and security of all monies passing through the chalet and adhere to the banking- ccounting procedures in place. Ownership & responsibility of all local finance and accounts systems
- Employ accurate and regular stock-control procedures
- Complete orders in line with company policy to ensure correct stock levels are maintained
- Generate in resort income from the active promotion of locally sold ski packs and additional extras
- Ensure accurate & timely completion of all financial and non-financial resort paperwork, including paperwork that relates to company vehicles
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service from all of your personnel
- Managing all aspects of the ‘customer service experience’ within the chalet in order to anticipate and exceed customer expectations
- Developing your product & local area knowledge to ensure accurate delivery of service
- Assistance and support for any customer queries relating to resort extras, such as lift passes, ski equipment etc.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and conciliatory manner
- Using Customer Service Questionnaire feedback to implement prompt and effective necessary changes
- Ensure that our product promises are met including accommodation standards, guest service levels, quality of food and cleanliness.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are met and both local and UK legislation is adhered to by organising the correct, timely checks, the logging and storing thereof, and following up issues by putting in place any subsequent controls
- Make the pre-departure calls to clients each week once fully informed on all aspects of the booking
- Complete the online ‘blog’ reporting snow conditions, resort information, every 2-3 weeks
- Ensure that all staff accommodation is effectively managed
- Ensure the necessary training of all staff at the beginning of the season to best allow them to perform their job roles
- Effectively and promptly deal with employee relations issues
- Work to ensure that staff turnover is kept to a minimum and staff retention to a maximum
- Ensure necessary and relevant information/paperwork relating to staff in your chalet is communicated effectively and accurately
Key Skills & Requirements of our Chalet Manager/Supervisor
We are looking for someone with
- A substantial and proven background in overseas team management and product delivery
- Previous and relevant Customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including motivation, performance management and goal setting.
- Outstanding time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Enthusiastic, lively, sociable and friendly disposition
- Ability to remain calm, patient, diplomatic and tactful under pressure
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving and determination to succeed
- Excellent verbal communication skills in one to one and group settings
- Experience and knowledge of basic IT skills, including Word/Excel, Outlook, web-based systems and capable of writing a good-quality online blog
- Fluency in German is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence. Confident driver in winter conditions and comfortable driving a minibus with clients
Are you someone that wants to develop your hospitality and team management experience further? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out!