Use your experience working in chalets for this exciting opportunity - a role that revolves around food and inspiring others in the kitchen, showcasing your culinary creative flair to design and develop delicious menus.
This role, based in the Bourg office, will work closely with the Chalet Operations Executive to ensure that all chalet staff arriving in resort have had a full induction to the company and are prepared for their role. This may take place either in our Bourg training venue or in resort.
- Liaise with management in resort offering advice on further training of staff and at times being hands on with that coaching.
- Be a focal point for ideas and feedback regarding the Skiworld menu plan. Testing and acting on that feedback to improve the menu plan for future seasons.
- To support other Overseas Departments where necessary.
• A keen cook with a passion for teaching others.
• A good team player
• An excellent communicator
• Previous solo chalet experience.
• A proven track record in the training of seasonal staff.
• Experience in maintaining high levels of food hygiene in a working kitchen.
• A vision for creation and design of exciting new menus.
You can expect
• Monthly salary
• Season ski pass
• Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
• Return travel from the UK
• Performance related incentives
• Holiday Pay
• Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family