6 months ago
Are you friendly, hard working and excited about spending a winter in the Alps?
Do you have a passion for preparing and presenting excellent food?
Spend the winter working at one of our ski in/ ski out Alpine Chalets at 2050m altitude, preparing quality meals, taking care of guests and keeping the chalet clean and tidy.
We are a small, dynamic company looking for friendly, committed, responsible staff. If this is you, we can offer the following:
• A company with a track record of providing quality service (reviewed as 5star on TripAdvisor)
• A friendly working atmosphere
• Large Ski Area: La Plagne + Les Arcs
• High Altitude at 2050m – great snow
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• Travel Costs
• Insurance for travel + work + skiing
• Your own (private) apartment for 2
• Lift Pass
• Use of Ski or Board kit
• Lessons Offered
• Access to free wi-fi
• Access to Spa facilities
• Friendly, with a positive attitude to work
• Completed Further Education/ Graduates
• Some Catering or Hospitality experience
• Ability to prepare & present quality meals
• Ability to maintain a clean Chalet
• Ability to run Chalet efficiently, and ensure guests are comfortable
• Excited about sport/ skiing/ the Alps
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
• Have a UK or EU passport and UK NI number
• Tell us what it is about the positions we are offering that has caught your interest?
• Attach CVs, and highlight relevant experience
• Attach a 6-day, 3-course menu plan with Afternoon Tea options that you can confidently cook
Have you got what we are looking for? If so, apply now.
*** When Applying for this Vacancy please also forward the following ***
- A 6-day, 3-course menu plan with Afternoon Tea options that you can confidently cook.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
France, La Plagne, Meribel, Morzine, Val d'Isere
13 days ago
only 15 days until close