3 months ago
Are you friendly, hard working and excited about spending a winter in the Alps?
Do you have a passion for preparing and presenting excellent food?
Spend the winter working at one of our ski in/ ski out Alpine Chalets at 2050m altitude, preparing quality meals, taking care of guests and keeping the chalet clean and tidy.
We are a small, dynamic company looking for friendly, committed, responsible staff. If this is you, we can offer the following:
• A company with a track record of providing quality service (reviewed as 5star on TripAdvisor)
• A friendly working atmosphere
• Large Ski Area: La Plagne + Les Arcs
• High Altitude at 2050m – great snow
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• Travel Costs
• Insurance for travel + work + skiing
• Your own (private) apartment for 2
• Lift Pass
• Use of Ski or Board kit
• Lessons Offered
• Access to free wi-fi
• Access to Spa facilities
• Friendly, with a positive attitude to work
• Completed Further Education/ Graduates
• Some Catering or Hospitality experience
• Ability to prepare & present quality meals
• Ability to maintain a clean Chalet
• Ability to run Chalet efficiently, and ensure guests are comfortable
• Excited about sport/ skiing/ the Alps
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
• Have a UK or EU passport and UK NI number
• Tell us what it is about the positions we are offering that has caught your interest?
• Attach CVs, and highlight relevant experience
• Attach a 6-day, 3-course menu plan with Afternoon Tea options that you can confidently cook
Have you got what we are looking for? If so, apply now.
*** When Applying for this Vacancy please also forward the following ***
- A 6-day, 3-course menu plan with Afternoon Tea options that you can confidently cook.
11 days ago
only 18 days until close
France, Courchevel, La Plagne, Les Arcs, La Rosière
12 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close