Fanatical about food, and a presentation perfectionist?
Here is the chance to put your culinary prowess to practice, whilst living and working in a place that dreams are made of! Be an integral part of a kitchen team in the Skiworld Lodge, tantalising the taste buds of our guests and ensuring the food is a true highlight of their holiday.
• Provide customers with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
• Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards. To carry out a deep clean at the start, middle and end of the season.
• To motivate and manage the performance of the kitchen team to ensure there is sufficient staff cover at all times.
• Co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
• A Good team player
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work well under pressure
• Extensive cooking experience, catering for large numbers
• Able to work on own initiative
• A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff