An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the Mediterranean this Summer! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, use of watersport facilities, discount for family and friends and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
Our extensive childcare service is one like no other and it would suit a hardworking, confident person with a positive “can do” attitude to work as a Childcare Head of Department ,who will help make sure the children on our holidays have as much fun as possible!
We have 6 resorts in our Summer season, 3 in Greece, 1 in Turkey, 1 in Corsica and 1 in Sardinia.
· Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with parents and their children
· Support and assist the Childcare Manager to provide effective day-to-day management of the department
· Formulate, operate and evaluate a varied weekly programme of activities
· Assist the Childcare Manager with paperwork, keeping up-to-date records for all children
· Actively promote the childcare department to all guests, ensuring parents and guardians are well informed about the department, its services and facilities
· Ensure all health, safety and security systems are fully operational on a daily basis
· Maintain high standards of organisation and co-ordination within the department
· Support and supervise your team of nannies with their day-to-day duties
· Mentor and train new staff; provide on-going training to your department
· Develop good communication with other hotel departments
· Maintain inventories on a weekly basis
· Assist the Childcare Manager with regular reviews and staff appraisals
· Assist the Childcare Manager in monitoring and controlling department costs
· Relief duties within childcare, other departments and hotels where necessary
· CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification to level 3
· At least 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
· Excellent communication and administration skills
· Ability to use initiative, plan, organise and prioritise work load
· First Aid certificate
· Good swimmer
· Fluent in English
· Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)’
· UK/EU Passport holder
· UK National Insurance Number
· UK Bank Account
You will make friends for life whilst working for Mark Warner and although you will be working you will have an absolute blast working at one of our fantastic resorts.
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and summer opportunities so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!