Job Title: Concierge and Operations Administration Assistant
Department: Client Concierge and Operations
- Report to: Head of Concierge/Operations Manager
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday
- Start date: ASAP. (Initial 6-month contract until May 2019
- Location: Head Office, Putney, London and overseas when required
Powder Byrne is a luxury travel company and we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Concierge and Operations Assistant to join our London Head Office working closely with the Overseas Delivery Team.
This role will suit an efficient, well-organised individual with high levels of accuracy, looking to join a professional company within the luxury travel industry. The successful candidate will be flexible in adapting to the administrative demands of the client concierge and operations department and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
We deliver our holidays and corporate events from our Head office which is based in Putney, London. Our modern, open-plan office environment helps promote our personal approach, with each individual team member encouraged to be proactive in exceeding client expectations.
Powder Byrne is founded on a passion to deliver a customer experience with a ‘Nothing is too much trouble approach’. This ethos runs throughout all levels and departments within the business and is the key to our success in remaining at the top of our field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the concierge team in with all aspects of client communication.
- Assisting the concierge team with the production of client travel packs and pre-travel information.
- Assistance with creating and loading various stock inventory including flights, hotel rates, special offers and contracting notes onto a bespoke booking system.
- Compiling and checking travel packs to send to clients
- Assist department heads with general admin requirements.
- Assist with the administration of all company flight commitments.
- Assist with the set up / close down of resorts; staff accommodation, equipment, room gifts, vehicles.
- Assist with the provision and distribution of equipment and uniform.
- Organisation of company storage unit and movement of stock.
- Contribute to creating a positive and dynamic atmosphere within the team and within the company by displaying a professional and proactive attitude on all matters.
Skills and Desirable Requirements:
- Good IT knowledge, including all Microsoft products.
- Full clean driving licence – Over 21
- A professional, methodical approach with attention to detail being a key strength
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- An enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Flexibility in being useful wherever needed
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks efficiently
- Excellent communication and organisation skills