Reports to Client Services Manager
Based at Battersea, London
Background to Ski Solutions:
Ski Solutions is one of the UK’s most recognised and trusted travel companies and was formed in 1986 to independently manage and advise on travel arrangements for skiers, at that time poorly serviced by the High Street. Initially operating as a travel agent, the business began to grow a fledgling tailor-made tour operating programme in the late 2000's dealing with 4-5* hotels in the ‘classic’ Alpine resorts. A very high standard of service, and the passion and specialist knowledge of the team are the hallmarks of the Ski Solutions product and our means of differentiating ourselves in a crowded market.
Ski Solutions is part of the Active Travel Group which has combined revenues of over £30m and brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands.
Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke and Cycling for Softies are London based in open plan river-side offices adjacent to Battersea Bridge.
This is a wide-ranging and exciting role, supporting our winter-sports and cycling programmes, in a fast growing and ever-changing business. As part of our Client Services team you will be responsible for every aspect of the booking process once the client has confirmed their holiday. Our ideal candidate will have unparalleled customer service skills, a keen eye for detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide support and guidance to the client post booking, ensuring unparalleled service is always delivered
· Answering client queries regarding their accommodation or resort by phone and email
· Assisting clients in booking lift passes, ski school, nannies and restaurants
· Liaising with tour operators or directly with European and North American suppliers to administer changes to client bookings
· Processing new bookings and invoices
· Preparing travel itineraries and sending client travel documents
· Arranging client payments by phone or bank transfer
· Previous office experience
· Excellent written communication and a friendly telephone manner with a willingness to go the extra mile
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
· You must work well in a team with a hard-working and flexible approach
· A love of the mountains and or cycling and travel
· Language skills (French, German or Italian) are useful
· A background in high-end tailor-made travel
Renumeration and benefits:
In addition to our competitive salaries we offer the potential to earn commission through sales of ski extras and a great benefits package including the following:
· Contributory pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Ski Solutions travel discounts
· Friends and Family discount scheme
· Familiarisation trips for all staff
Unsolicited agency applications will not be considered.