4 months ago
Electrician - Caravan / holiday park experience
ARC RT are currently recruiting for an experienced Caravan Electrician for one of our clients in Rhyl.
The company is an award winning holiday park has 2 sites which are 4 and 5 star with over 500 caravans and approximately 2000 guests at capacity.
Your duties will be:
- Carrying out full installations, upgrades, maintenance, testing, services and repairs of appliances and electrical systems within the caravans, buildings and the grounds of the sites
- Testing controls and safety devices to ensure they are working properly
- Identifying and repairing faults
- Replacing and repairing faulty or old parts
- Carrying out electric maintenance
In order to be considered for this position you should have experience, skills and knowledge in:
- Installing, maintaining and servicing of a wide range of electric installations
- Competent to carry out all general electric works, to various circuits, appliances, and electric systems
- Excellent fault finding abilities, servicing (particularly with the repair of various circuits and electrical fault finding)
- Good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with internal staff members and the customers who are on holiday
- Caravan / holiday park experience will be desirable but not essential
In return my client will offer a generous salary on a permanent basis as well as a very good package. You will work 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis including weekends (40 hours per week). There are seasonal needs which will mean you will gather time in lieu.
If you are interested in this role and are a commutable distance from Rhyl then please send your cv using the details below.
KEY WORDS: 17th Edition, 2391, 2394/2395, NICEIC, NICR, DPN74, 2360
3 months ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close