about 1 month ago
Looking for that missing component in your career? We're seeking a skilled Engineering Instructor to join an established and well respected training provider in Portsmouth. You will be required to deliver advanced apprenticeships, up to level 3 in Engineering, to learners in the Hampshire area. Ideally you'll already be a qualified assessor, however it's not a deal breaker, as a sound background in Mechanical / Maintenance Engineering and a desire to get into training will also be considered for this role. So if a sturdy salary, company benefits, and outstanding career prospects and personal development sounds good to you, don't hesitate in registering your interest, get in touch today!
Engineering Instructor - Mechanical: The essentials.
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Engineering Instructor - Mechanical: Your experience.
* Candidates of choice will have sound occupational competence within Mechanical / Maintenance Engineering (fixing, servicing and maintaining of production equipment)
* You will have ideally worked within a team leader, supervisor or management role within the Engineering sector
Engineering Instructor - Mechanical: The desirables.
* Previous experience of delivering apprenticeships in Engineering in a previous role
Engineering Instructor - Mechanical: The organisation.
* An established and well respected training provider in the south with an enviable and successful track record within government funded and commercial training across many different sectors
Engineering Instructor - Mechanical: The role.
* You will be required to deliver advanced apprenticeships up to level 3 in Engineering in a classroom environment
* Being comfortable delivering to groups of up to 10 learners you will be focused upon the delivery of training, instruction and assessment of young adults undertaking Engineering Apprenticeships, Foundation Learning and Engineering Skills Training to a high standard
* If you are not a qualified assessor/trainer, but have a sound background in Mechanical / Maintenance Engineering and wish to move into a training role, you will be considered for the role and training will be available for the right person
* You will be rewarded with a salary of up to 28k dependent upon qualifications and experience, mileage expenses and the latest business tools including mobile, laptop etc... together with outstanding career prospects and personal development only re-affirm this fantastic opportunity.
Contact Marti Jones on or , or forward a current CV
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise
19 days ago
only 7 months until close
14 days ago
only 16 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close