3 months ago
The Team Evolution training set-up is an Alpine Race Academy, designed for athletes looking to work within a professional structure that is dedicated to their development both on and off the slopes. Team Evolution provides successful and progressive alpine training opportunities for committed young trainees looking to pursue their athletic and educational goals, “In Pursuit of Excellence.”
In an environment based around hard work and commitment, which enables trainees to learn life lessons by risking failure and learning from success, the training opportunities provided by the Team Evolution programmes are athlete development centered at all times. This includes delivering an educational support programme to the athletes which allows them to stay on top of their UK schooling whilst spending significant amounts of time based in a mountain training environment. The programme allows our athletes to train all year round, skiing in the day time and having school in the evenings.
• Deliver educational support to athletes, in core & support subjects, for a minimum of 5 days per week for 3 hours per day. Working days are usually Mon – Fri, although additional tuition may be required at weekends or days may vary due to competition schedules.
• To provide a quality educational programme for athletes based in Austria during the 2017/18 season (November – April) as well as during specific stand-alone camps.
• Plan additional educational activities to help with the individual educational and personal development of each athlete, both in and out of the classroom.
• Assist with running of the day to day programme and training facilities, where requested.
• On occasions, Tutoring staff will be required to supervise athletes as part of external activities outside of regular teaching times, sometimes at short notice.
• To provide a safe and secure learning environment for all athletes.
• All members of Team Evolution staff will be required to assist with driving, including airport pick-ups, during the season.
• Wages based on Teaching & Tutoring experience, starting at a minimum of £150 per week, including;
• Season staff accommodation (November – April)
• Salzburg Region season lift pass
• Half Board meals at base eating with Team
• Travel expenses at the beginning and end of the season, or transfer travel with staff
• Degree or experience as teacher in core subject.
• NQTs welcome (N.B. this will not count towards your NQT year).
• Teaching qualification is desirable but not essential if the candidate is deemed to be a good fit within the team environment.
• Post carries a requirement to under-go enhanced CRB check.
• Valid first aid training & Clean driving license.
For further questions and information please send us your CV along with any other related qualifications.
More information on the Team Evolution programme can be found at by visiting teamevolution.eu
2 months ago
only 23 days until close