Our Concierge desk is the in-resort part of our sales and customer service team and the face of the company. Clients use the desk to check into their properties, book activities and organise important elements of their holiday such as ski hire and lift passes. In addition to the client-facing part of this role, you may also be required to help in the office, answering phones and providing administration support for the management and sales team. Applicants for this role must be very presentable and have excellent customer service, communication and administration skills. A good standard of spoken and written French is essential. This role is key to ensuring that our guests have an excellent holiday and involves close communication with guests and colleagues across all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties include (but are not restricted to):
· Meeting and greeting clients as they arrive in resort and providing personalized welcome packs for all guests
· Providing clients with up-to-date information about the resort and surrounding area, answering any questions and making required bookings e.g. restaurants, activities, transfers
· Pre-booking services such as lift passes, skiboard hire, ski/boad lessons, childcare, beauty and sports therapy treatments, daily bread and newspaper orders and ensuring that all payments are taken and updated on accounting systems
· Maximising income by encouraging the use of Première Neige products and services
· Visiting guests while they are in resort
· Co-ordination of the client billing & payment processes for all in-resort goods and services
· Providing guests with departure information
· Ensuring that all information relating to any maintenance issues is accurately passed on to the relevant colleagues and followed up with guests and property owners
· Providing general administrative support to the resort sales and management team
· Ensuring the optimum satisfaction of the guests
· Promoting a positive image of Première Neige
· Taking responsibility for ensuring that the Concierge office is always kept clean and tidy
The Ideal Candidate
· Has previous experience working in a hotel concierge/reception or a similar client-facing role
· Has a good level of spoken and written French
· Has a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service and a professional, friendly and approachable manner
· Has excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and preferably experience of more complex booking systems
· Has excellent communication and organisational skills
· Is flexible, professional, pro-active and mature in their approach to work.
· Is available to work from approximately the middle of November until the end of April.