Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate Host?
If you have a penchant to provide perfect service this could be the alpine job you’ve been waiting for. Manage a large chalet with a close knit team made up of a Chalet Chef and Chalet Assistants, with your role concentrating on the entire running of the chalet, heading up a small team and enriching the guests experience making their Skiworld holiday truly special!
• Manage the running the chalet, ensuring it is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season and ensuring stock is maintained and budgets are followed.
• Assist with providing breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan including aperitifs and canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries resulting in a high level of customer service at all times, including carrying out a welcome speech each week.
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• A good team player
• Hardworking and efficient
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
• A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
• Previous hospitality/cooking experience
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff