3 months ago
Work in a Luxury new Brasserie in St Anton
Exciting new opportunity to spend the winter season in St Anton in a brand new luxury 45 seater Brasserie.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for planning and testing the menus, managing a kitchen team, ordering food and supplies and work with a generous budget.
Dealing with an affluent and international clientele, you will either have a high class restaurant, fine dining, exclusive chalet or yacht background.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food and delivering the highest of standards.
• Must have experience in a high profile establishment.
• Good communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of ordering, menu planning, purchasing, inventories and stock control
• Hard working
• Present a ‘can do’ attitude
• Hands on chef with the ability to lead a team
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Confident and professional with a calm friendly demeanour
• Organised, self-starter & Proactive
About the property
Mountain Spa Residences comprises 28 apartments and penthouses in the exclusive hamlet of Nasserein a 10-minute walk from the centre of St Anton.
The apartments are marketed and rented by MW Hotels & Resorts, who are also responsible for the operation of the property.
Ranging from one bedroom apartment suites to 161m² penthouses, these luxuriously furnished residences boast some of the best views in the valley.
The property is ski-out and 500 metres from the Nassereinbahn lift. There is a 45 cover bar & brasserie restaurant and a 600m² on-site spa with three treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
11 days ago
only 5 days until close
Europe (non-UK), Austria, France, Val d'Isere, St Anton