Ski Lodge Chef
Skiworld are on the hunt for Chefs for our Ski Lodges in Val d'Isere & Tignes for Winter 2018/19. Are YOU the sharpest knife in the drawer?
You'll need to have extensive cooking experience and a a proven ability to cater for large numbers.
If this sounds like a job you could sink your teeth into then apply today and join us in the Alps for the ski season...
You'll also need to have:
- Supportive leadership skills
- Top notch kitchen-based problem solving skills
- A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
- Great intuition and attitude
- A strong team ethic
- Provide guests with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
- Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Co-ordinate responsibility for kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
You personality type:
- Talented and inspirational
- Confident and supportive
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Motivated by excellence
You can expect…
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Chef Whites & Uniform
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff