By taking responsibility for the accounting, budgets and ordering, the Administrator will work alongside the Resort Management teams, and provide support to them throughout. Working with either the Three Valleys, Portes du Soleil, or Austrian teams, this candidate will need to be flexible, organised and disciplined. The Resort Administrator is vital to the successful running of a resort(s). We require a good knowledge of the local language (French or German), and fluency is preferable, as the ability to communicate with suppliers is vital.
The Resort Administrator will be responsible for completing weekly resort returns, as well as the following tasks:
• On-going liaison with all local suppliers (of food, linen, ski packs)
• Responsibility for the resort accounts, incoming and external payments
• Maintain budgets, expenditure and receipts
• Ensure all orders (for food, linen, stores) are completed by hosts on time.
• Ensure all deliveries (chalet supplies) are delivered on time and are correct, and ensuring any discrepancies or quality issues are sorted before payment
• Ensure all suppliers are paid on time
• Providing assistance to the Resort Management team
• Give guidance as to where costs could be cut, providing the guest service is not reduced
• Organising the purchase of ski passes, ski school and ski hire