9am – 6pm. Monday - Friday
Head office, Putney and overseas when required
● Responsible for the recruitment of all PBI resort staff, as well as the planning and co- ordination of their training.
● Dealing with all HR related issues for overseas resort teams and London office staff. Responsibilities and Duties:
● Coordinate head office recruitment with other departmental managers.
● Responsible for the recruitment of all PBI resort staff, as well as the planning and co-ordination of their training.
● Planning and coordination of resort staff training.
● Manage the PB staff culture (including staff induction, appraisals, moral, motivation)
● Managing daily resort communication and feedback. (Coordination of feedback with clients in conjunction with the concierge department)
● Client communication to deal with any operational / staffing feedback.
● Staffing numbers. Planning ahead and looking at how we maximise club space and requirements.
● Motivation of resort and office teams.
● Liaise/communicate information and decisions with senior management team.
● Responsible for control of budget expenditure (flights, insurance, advertising etc).
● Management of Powder Byrne brand awareness from an employee perspective.
● Management of staff contracts and referencing.
● Ensuring resort staff and office manuals are kept up to date and accurate.
● Oversee management of HR database.
● Dealing with all HR related issues for overseas resort teams.
● Work alongside the Ops Manager to manage the Delivery team in London and resort and with planning and logistical coordination of resorts operations.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
● Good IT knowledge, including all Microsoft products
● HR qualification would be an advantage
● German language skills are not essential but would be desired
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● People Management skills
● An enthusiastic, reliable team player
● A professional, methodical approach
● Diplomatic and understanding
Relevant experience and Training:
● A broad knowledge of the product
● Work experience in resorts, ideally in a managerial role
● Recruitment experience, including interviewing skills
● Any staff training or leadership experience
● Management experience