Job Title: Junior Operations Assistant
Powder Byrne is a luxury travel company and we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Junior Operations Assistant to join our London Operations Department working closely with the Overseas Delivery Team.
You will be part of a dynamic operations team and responsible for assisting with the planning and day-to-day running of the Powder Byrne overseas product. It will suit a strong team player that is looking to become part of a highly motivated department, in a challenging environment.
We deliver our holidays and corporate events from our Head office which is based in Putney, London. Our modern, open-plan office environment helps promote our personal approach, with each individual team member encouraged to be proactive in exceeding client expectations.
Powder Byrne is founded on a passion to deliver a customer experience with a ‘Nothing is too much trouble approach’. This ethos runs throughout all levels and departments within the business and is the key to our success in remaining at the top of our field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist with the operational planning for winter and summer resorts.
• Assist with the set up / close down of resorts; staff accommodation, equipment, room gifts, vehicles.
• Assist with the recruitment and training of overseas resort staff.
• Assist with the provision and distribution of equipment and uniform.
• Assist with logistical support of all resort based teams.
• To work in overseas ski resorts during busy periods.
• Log all resort accidents and keep file up to date.
• Organisation of company storage unit and movement of stock.
Skills and Desirable Requirements:
• Good IT knowledge, including all Microsoft products.
• Full clean driving licence – Over 21
• Excellent communication skills
• An enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player
• A professional, methodical approach
• Organisation and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail as a key strength
• Experience driving abroad/in adverse conditions
• Resort experience
• Interpersonal and communication skills to deal with people at all levels
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check before working in resort.