The buzz of a busy kitchen, the ultimate team and the chance to work in one of our most sought after resorts… how does that sound?
Develop your knowledge in food and hospitality in this varied and fulfilling role based in a Skiworld Lodge, and even get the chance for first lifts and fresh tracks after a night shift!
• Provide high levels of customer service / assistance to hotel guests during the nightshift, to include dealing with emergencies, handling queries, food preparation and covering reception duties.
• Assist the Chefs with food preparation and maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and surfaces to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
• Ensure the Lodge is secure at night by completing regular patrols around the building, clearing fire exits and assisting guests entering/leaving the property.
• Highly flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
• A good team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• Previous kitchen or hospitality experience
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff