We are recruiting an experienced Chalet Managers for a 5* ski tour operator in the French Alps:
Established in 2002 we are now in our 11th year. We are a small owner run company providing luxurious catered chalet holidays in the traditional alpine village of Morzine in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the worlds largest linked ski area.
We have deliberately kept our business small and centralised to allow us to focus on maintaining the quality of our product. We take great pride in delivering the highest levels of service and standards to our guests. We believe we set the standard as the best chalet company in Morzine.
Our success depends on the strength of our team. We only employ individuals who share our ethos. Our guests return year in year out because we guarantee excellence, professionalism and a common desire to always go the extra mile.
We look for people who have experience, personality, a genuine love of hospitality and who are adaptable in order to offer a truly personal service to our guests. Our teams are passionate about what they do, have a strong attention to detail, a professional attitude, are extremely guest focused and are proud to be part of our team.
As Chalet Manager you will be working as part of a small team running one of our two exceptional chalets. You will be supervising and working closely with the Chalet Host, Chalet Chef and Driver making sure our standards are met at all times. You will also be the main point of contact for the guests, dealing with their requests and requirements and ultimately being responsible for the daily overall smooth running of your chalet.
This is a diverse and extremely challenging role, totally hands on and with the main emphasis on customer service, so if you thrive on delivering a top class product then this position could be for you!
WHAT SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ARE REQUIRED:
WHAT ABILITIES AND QUALITIES ARE REQUIRED:
- Professional attitude: retaining our company’s ethos at all times, highly professional with a 5 star mentality
- Customer service orientated: providing the highest levels of service, a wanting to constantly please and takes pride in their team and chalet
- Strong people skills: able to quickly build rapport and easily establish relationships with guests. Able to relate well to different types of people; listens
- Guest focussed: puts the guest first and is committed to please them. Works hard to meet guest needs and look after their interests
- Attention to detail: a natural perfectionist, highly passionate about cleanliness and tidiness, smart in own and team’s appearance
- Leads by example: creates and manages a happy and effective team
- Team player: fits in with the team. Develops effective and supportive relationships with colleagues. Is considerate towards them and creates a sense of team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure: able to react well to change, can work quickly when needed but not missing the importance of quality standards
- Organisation: forward thinking, able to prioritise and prepare in advance, highly flexible and proactive
- Reliability: excellent time keeper, follows direction from the company owners, committed to the role and completing the season
- Driving skills: confident, careful, considerate and law abiding.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- A rewarding and stunning work environment
- Good standard of accommodation (wi-fi access where possible)
- Food during working hours
- Full area ski pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Equipment Hire
- Comprehensive training
- Travel to resort from UK/Ireland at the beginning of the season and back to the UK/Ireland at the end of the season.
- Laundry facilities