Our client is a market leader in the niche of luxury ski chalets – delivering exceptional holidays to their clients. They are proud to have been recognised as the ‘World’s Best Ski Travel Agent’ for five consecutive years cementing their place as a leading authority. The client has slowly expanded their offering to include some of the best villas and tailor-made journeys ensuring they maintain their expertise along the way.
The Role: Luxury Sales Specialist
The purpose of the role is to become an integral part of the sales team and work with the marketing team to ensure sales targets are consistently achieved. This role would suit a natural sales person and communicator with a consistent track record for achieving sales targets and bringing in new business.
This is also an ideal position for an individual with a true passion for luxury travel and indeed the winter sports market and requires a motivated and driven person who is comfortable and connected in a HNWI environment.
In addition to the core purpose of sales, by working within an entrepreneurial environment in a small team of 6 there are broader areas of the business which you are likely to be involved with, including:
- Conversion of new business leads working. Alongside the business development and marketing teams
-Travel opportunities to some of our clients to better understand the product
- Fostering positive 3rd party relationships with suppliers, industry bodies and partners
- Delivering internal sales and product training sessions – working with marketing to ensure their work complements your feedback and thus growing the overall brand strategy
- Attending relevant industry events
The Skills Required
-2-5 Years of Sales/customer service experience in Travel
-Understanding of the luxury travel segment and product within it – luxury ski chalet knowledge essential
- Language skills desirable
- Hard working team player that is results driven with a focus on superior quality and service
-Excellent Written English and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and hit sales targets
- Positive attitude and thriving under pressure with a determination to deliver in. a timely and professional manner
- Relationship building, strong interpersonal skills
The Day to Day
- Responsible for selling luxury holidays to a wide range of customers and ensuring their every need is met.
- Design itineraries and provide clients with all information they need for their trip.
- Aim for high conversion rates from enquiry through to confirmed bookings.
- Engage in active post trip communication to ensure client retention / relationship building.
- Be the first point of contact for new leads
- Suggest suitable experiences to match guests needs
- Continuously sustain a broad range of knowledge of the different experiences and destinations the client offers to create a positive first impression to clients.
- Answer the phones in a polite, well spoken and timely manner
- Liase with marketing team to ensure marketing materials complement sales strategy
- Ensure CRM system is updated with notes
The Fine Print
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cirencester, Cotswolds
Basis: Full time, flexi hours (core hours 9-5:30) with every other Saturday working. 1 hour for lunch, additional office hours as the business requires and the role may require international travel.
Salary: From £27,000 - £34,000 based on experience.
Benefits: 25 Days Annual Leave + 12 Work From Home Days.