All the gears and ALL the ideas! Get a ski season job as a maintenance person with Skiworld this winter.
If you are a dab hand with a screwdriver and an ace behind the wheel, steer your way into a mountain career with Skiworld this winter. Divide your time between taking care of in-resort guest transportation and keeping our chalets maintained and in tip-top condition.
Driving selected guests to and from the slopes in the morning and evening
Resolving maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis in various chalets in your resort (e.g. changing locks, fixing leaks, changing gas bottles and snow clearing)
Assisting with chalet deliveries of linen and chalet supplies.
The right people for this role are:
Highly organised and able to plan a work diary
Able to work in a team and on their own
Practical and with a problem-solving mentality.
You’ll need to have a full, clean driving licence and have proof of previous trade or skill such as plumbing, carpentry, building or DIY skills. If that sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands