All the gears and all the ideas!
If you are a dab hand with a screwdriver steer the way into your mountain career, dividing your time between taking care of in-resort guest transportation and maintain our chalets in some of the best ski resorts in the Alps including St Anton, Val d'Isere, Meribel, Tignes, Les Arcs and more...
• Drive our Signature clients to and from the slopes, in the morning and evening.
• Resolve any maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis around the resort and record work undertaken, for example changing locks, fixing leaks, changing gas bottles and snow clearing.
• Assist around the resort wherever necessary including the delivery of linen, cleaning products, wood, food and wine to chalets and lodges.
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Highly organised
• Good team player
• Full Driving License for at least 2 years, with minimum age of 23
• Strong communication skills
• Previous practical maintenance experience
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
• A valuable skill or trade such as plumbing, carpentry, building or DIY skills
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
-Loyalty bonus for returning staff