Join our busy and vibrant team in Switzerland for an action-packed summer in the Swiss Alps.
High level office administrators required to deal with all areas of day to day office work. Must be highly computer literate including a sound knowledge of all MS Office applications, especially Excel, Publisher, Word, Power Point and Outlook. An understanding of computer networking would be useful. Good phone manner and confidence dealing with clients is essential. As with all roles at Camp Suisse we are looking for a positive attitude to work and a genuine interest in children and young people. The ability to liaise with individuals at all levels and effectively communicate ideas is essential. You should be a team player who is organized, hard working and easy going. Honesty, integrity and the ability to handle confidential information in a mature and responsible way is essential. Experience required.
Key Duties. Some or all of the following:
• Day to day office administration work
• Various and broad ranging computer- and paper- based tasks
• Responding to telephone and email enquiries
• Assisting and supporting other staff
• Maintaining order and organisation in the office
• Preparing documents, plans, lists, certificates etc on behalf of other staff members
• Photocopying, filing, printing, typing
• Maintaining accurate records
• Writing for the blog and managing social media
• IT setup and troubleshooting
• Managing staff paperwork – payroll, contracts, travel arrangements
• Greeting site visitors and issuing passes as required
• As with all roles – being responsible for the health, safety and welfare of our campers for the duration of their stay