Would you like to showcase your French speaking and organisational skills? How about working in an office environment, fitted around daily skiing?
Based in our Bourg office this varied role gives the opportunity to an insight into Resort Operations, working alongside Area Managers throughout the season.
• Work closely with Area Managers to ensure a smooth set up of resorts prior to staffs arrival
• Assist in ensuring that all resort documentation is up to date, screened and accurately stored. Sourcing, managing and organising distribution of items essential to resorts operations.
• Supervise an airport on a transfer day with the guidance and support of an Area Manager.
• To support other Overseas Departments where necessary.
• Highly organised
• Able to multi-task
• A good team player
• Computer literate (word and excel)
• Previous office experience
• Great communication skills
• A strong level of written and spoken French
You can expect
• Monthly salary
• Season ski pass
• Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
• Return travel from the UK
• Performance related incentives
• Holiday Pay
• Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family