Online Ski Expert
Ski Solutions, the UK’s leading specialist ski tour operator and travel agency have been in business for over 30 years. Based in Battersea, London, we are looking for the brightest and the best candidates to join our young and vibrant team.
Ski Solutions receives 650,000 web visits each year, and as our Online Ski Expert you will engage with our visitors via Live Chat, providing expert knowledge and unparalleled customer service.
While providing efficient, courteous and prompt assistance to our new web visitors and existing clients you will answer questions about resorts and accommodation, fulfil client requests and generate ski holiday enquiries for our team of Account Managers, all whilst maintaining a first-class customer experience.
You will serve as a brand ambassador and assist us in our mission to deliver unparalleled service.
· Provide prompt responses and resolutions to enquiries via Live Chat.
· Conduct real-time research to determine the best answer or solution for the customer.
· Identify sales opportunities to generate new holiday booking enquires.
· Capture customer data and input it into our CRM.
· Assist the Client Services team in maximising revenue by identifying situations where a customer may benefit from ski school and additional ski extras.
· Meet assigned KPI’s such as chat quality, customer satisfaction and number of sales enquires generated.
· Route queries to appropriate internal partners and follow up with customer issues.
Knowledge & skills:
· Advanced written communication skills.
· Customer service experience.
· Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm with 80% accuracy.
· Good working knowledge of the European Alps and ski resorts.
· Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Show a commitment to delivering unparalleled service & unforgettable holidays.
· Demonstrate a passion for all things ski and the mountains.
If you would like to be part of the success story at Ski Solutions, please contact the Head of Sales, Hugo Clarke with CV and covering letter explaining why you think you’re the right person for the role. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.