Are you trying to combine your IT knowledge with a ski season? This exciting opportunity requires a unique individual, with broad all-round knowledge of IT support across multiple products, both hardware and software, and who loves the mountains in the winter. You will be expected to be proactive in finding solutions, both short and long term to maintain and develop our overseas infrastructure.
• To be responsible for all aspects of IT and communication systems in our overseas office, and resorts in France, Austria and Switzerland.
• To act as the first line of support to our users across Europe, and to be the IT link between our overseas operation and our London headquarters.
• To manage, monitor and improve efficiency of our IT systems, and to work on projects to improve our systems.
• To control expenditure and keep operational costs to a minimum. This will include managing the Mobile communications, ADSL and 4g filtering systems, Office and In resort Hardware and software.
• To be a key player in the overseas operation of a ski company to deliver industry leading holiday experience to our guests.
• Highly motivated – a self-starter
• Familiar with Windows Operating Systems
• Familiar with networking, servers and cloud-based solutions.
• Flexible, proactive and capable in your work.
• Strong IT support experience and/or qualifications
• Strong communication skills – both written, verbal and visual
• A broad IT skill base
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous Ski season experience (or a strong desire to be surrounded by mountains!)
• A full European driving licence.
You can expect