We are recruiting for a privately-owned, modern chalet in Meribel, with 6 bedrooms, built 5 years ago.
We are looking for a mature and experienced cook/host to run the chalet for the season (December to April) and look after the family when they visit. They generally come to the chalet at weekends only, and they have a two-week trip booked in February – the rest of the time, the chalet will be empty.
You must be able to interact well with the family and provide a personal, friendly and professional service. You will be friendly and enthusiastic and probably love skiing too!
Your duties will include the following:
- Preparing breakfast by laying the table, setting out breakfast items etc.
- Clear away after breakfast
- Daily clean of the chalet
- Deep clean each week and change of laundry
- Cook dinner each evening for the family
- Undertake any additional duties to ensure the smooth running of the chalet such as snow clearing, shopping, escorting the family in the chalet car etc.
The position requires a well-presented, dynamic and experienced candidate.
- Competitive Weekly Salary of €250-300
- En-suite accommodation in your own room in the chalet
- Use of the car when required
- Season life pass
- Travel to and from resort
- Equipment hire