We are recruiting for a privately-owned chalet in St Anton, with 6 bedrooms (sleeping up to 14 guests maximum).
We are looking for two bright, outgoing and personable chalet hosts with exceptional social skills. You must be able to interact well with our guests and work alongside the chef to capture the personal, friendly and professional service we offer our guests. Commitment to deliver a consistently high quality service to our guests will be your focus.
The ability to think on your feet and take initiative in catering to guests’ needs and questions is very important. Our host would be expected to take time to learn about the resort and services on offer so you can answer any queries knowledgeably and confidently.
The position requires a well-presented, dynamic and punctual candidate. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an aptitude for customer services and the willingness to go the extra mile in order to exceed our guests’ expectations.
You will be friendly and enthusiastic and probably love skiing too!
Duties & Responsibilities
• To serve and clear away breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s early supper, canapés and 4-course evening meals to chalet guests
• Serve guests with pre-dinner drinks
• Assist the chef to ensure the highest standards of food prep are met
• Daily cleaning of all bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas
• Weekly full chalet clean and change over in preparation for new guests
• Daily cleaning and setting of fireplace and filling of log basket
• Undertake any additional duties to ensure the smooth running of the chalet such as snow clearing, shopping, escorting guests etc.
• Be mindful to ensure the chalet meets health & safety requirements
- Competitive Weekly Salary
- En-suite accommodation in your own double room
- Season life pass
- Travel to and from resort
- Equipment hire