Fancy working in quirky and welcoming offices a stones throw away from the beach, situated in the bustling Brighton North Laine? Looking for the opportunity to Travel and work within the Travel industry? Do you possess thorough attention to detail, experience in HR administration and an engaging phone manner? We are seeking an enthusiastic and efficient individual to join our friendly Recruitment and HR team.
Working alongside an innovative team passionate about employee engagement and development. You would be responsible for assisting the team with the full recruitment cycle and employee relations administration.You will have complete ownership of all compliance for new starters and annual checks including DBS’, references, contractual paperwork and following overseas processes. You will also provide additional support to the team as and when required.
Maintaining positive relationships with our employees is fundamental in order to promote a healthy work ethos and ensure staff retention. We pride ourselves on remaining professional yet personable at all times and this is something that you would encapsulate also.
There are many perks for working for Equity including our fantastic work culture and the benefits we provide, including but not limited to:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday salary exchange scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Loads of local discounts!
Don't believe us? Why not check out our Facebook page to see what we get up to! - Equity Jobs
Duties within this role are as follows:
- Responsibility for all areas of compliance including references, DBS checks and overseas paperwork
- General administration- Data inputting, ensuring all information is up to date, chasing outstanding documents
- Job advertising, liaising with job boards, telephone screening, arranging & conducting interviews
- Aiding in the organisation of recruitment events (venue allocation, attendees, materials, presentations etc.)
- Building strong rapport with employees and applicants
- Maintaining social media profiles
- Creating offer letters & contracts
- Managing incoming emails and phone calls
- Operating the HR system & maintaining confidentiality
- Producing weekly statistics & expenses
- Reference and DBS checking
- Working with the HR administrator and Recruitment Manager to ensure all necessary paperwork and checks are carried out
Requirements from you:
- Previous experience in Recruitment or HR
- Ability to draft documentation, complete accurate data entry and implement new procedures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills is paramount
- Thrives in a fast moving, creative & flexible work environment
- Adaptable & positive team work ethic
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word & advanced Excel skills
- Efficient time management & organisational skills
- High level attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality & professionalism
- Proactive approach & ability to take direction
This is a truly stimulating role where no day is the same. If you possess the above attributes and are looking to work in a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment we would love to meet you! Please apply with an up-to-date CV and a cover letter telling us why you should be considered for this role.