Do you have the persuasion for equation? Are you compelled by excel? A gift for calculation and communication?
Be an integral part of a vibrant resort team dividing your time between managing resort accounts, stock ordering and ensuring budgets are adhered to.
• Prepare and audit resort accounts to ensure all income and expenditure is accurately accounted for on a timely basis.
• Collate and check all in-resort accounts in accordance with standards set and reports for accuracy and supporting documentation and send them to Bourg on a weekly basis.
• Maximise income and minimise expenditure and consider operational costs at all times monitoring the resort’s financial performance, providing regular feedback to the Resort Manager.
• Able to demonstrate previous relevant accounting experience
• A good team player
• Hardworking and efficient
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of budget control and cash handling
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands