The ability to provide exceptional customer service to Skiworld guests in the face of any challenge is the essential capability expected from a Resort Host.
- To learn everything our guests could wish to know about their property and its surrounding resort. Keeping the knowledge up to date with local events.
- To participate in transfer day to facilitate the timely arrival and departure of guests, including transferring guests to and from the airport or train stations.
- To visit guest properties in line with company guidelines, to take ownership of all guest questions and queries, regularly updating the guests as to progress through to successful solution.
- Where applicable, (Austria, Switzerland and La Rosiere), to carry out a minimum of 3 days a week ski leading programme in accordance with Skiworld policy.
- To devise and operate a varied apres ski programme ensuring company policy is followed and all Health and Safety procedures are followed. Ensuring that guests are correctly vouchered for any events they attend.
- To assist in cleaning/maintaining and cooking in our chalet and lodge properties to meet and exceed company policy and expectations both on a daily and seasonal basis (when required).
-To assist the Resort Manager or Chalet Manager when necessary with the co-ordination of property supplies in resort.
Skills and Attributes
• Approachable, engaging, professional and enthusiastic
• Highly motivated
• Organised and punctual
• Flexible and Independent
• Proven sales experience
• Excellent proven sales, customer service & interpersonal skills
• Cooking experience (Ability to cook a breakfast)