Looking to spend this winter in the French Alps? We have a fleet of smart minibuses and we are looking for smart and safe, qualified drivers to operate them. We are not a transfer company, our drivers go to the airport only at the weekends. Midweek, you get to ski whilst working split shifts in our beautiful chalets, preparing continental breakfasts and Raclette nights.
You get TWO DAYS off per week.
If you are warm and friendly, clean and smart then we would love to hear from you.
If you are a people person that cares enough about great service and can perform professionally, consistently throughout the length of the season, then we can offer a great package in an outstanding location to spend this winter season.
We need a hands-on approach to every aspect of the work - with the understanding that you are here to work first and play second. In return, we'll show you respect and give you benefits over and above most of lour competitors.
In addition to your €400 per week salary, we provide a room share and ski equipment, medical insurance, food and your lift pass at low cost.
Your tasks include:
- Delivering and collecting our guests from Geneva airport.
- Local logistical tasks and collecting stores and laundry.
- Preparing continental breakfasts and tidying up.
- Preparing and delivering Raclette Nights (no cooking involved).
- You will need to communicate efficiently with the Resort Manager and resort staff.
- Performing simple maintenance tasks.
- Ensuring that all maintenance documentation is completed in a timely manner and an accurate inventory is kept.
- Helping with snow, ice clearing and other tasks as and when required
- As a driver you will assist with the transportation of our guest to and from ski school lessons where required and other frequent driving tasks.
- You will need to be flexible and adaptable and able to assist our resort staff in various roles as and when necessary ensuring that all guest receive excellent Snowchateaux customer service
You may be required to cover for staff members during sickness and this may include the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Daily cleaning of the chalet including bedrooms and communal areas this includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, ski storage areas, games rooms, kitchen area and living areas.
- Chalet changeover day would include changing beds, complete cleaning of the chalet and preparing for new guests arrivals
- Weekly stock take and shopping for replenishment of stock
- Chalet paperwork and reports to include budgets and staff feedback
- Snow clearing as and when required
- Maintenance and cleaning of your chalets Jacuzzi and ensuring all paperwork is up to date and accurate
In return for the above is a competitive package and a brilliant working environment where you are treated with the respect that fits such an important part of our team.
The benefits of working for us
- Valued member of the team
- Competitive salary
- End of season performance bonus
- Full area lift pass
- Ski/snowboard hire
- Travel to and from the UK at start and end of season
- Company uniform
- Holiday pay
- Full training
To apply please send us a copy of your CV along with a covering letter telling us all about you..