The ability to lead and motivate a team of staff to deliver exceptional service to Skiworld guests is a vital part of any Skiworld Resort Manager.
• To set-up resort operations prior to the commencement of the ski programme to ensure the resort is fully prepared for the arrival of the first customers.
• To motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimised.
• To monitor the level and quality of service provided in Skiworld properties ensuring it conforms to company standards.
• To deal with any customer queries in order to ensure a high level of customer service.
• To control the resort accounts and expenditure to ensure all budgets are met and bills paid on time.
• To maximise in-resort revenue in order to meet and exceed sales targets in the areas of ski packs and après ski (including motivating your team to sell, and overseeing the organisation of a full après ski programme).
• To complete, collate and send to the Bourg office all resort paperwork resulting in all operations being appropriately and accurately accounted for (please note a large amount of this may be completed electronically).
• To establish an excellent working relationship with suppliers, resulting in the timely delivery of orders/services and the creation of a positive impression of the Company.
• To co-ordinate customer transport arrangements to facilitate their timely arrival and departure.
• To assume responsibility for all Skiworld property and equipment, ensuring it is well maintained and appropriately used.
• To ensure operations are effectively closed down at the end of season so everything is correctly accounted for and handed back to Bourg.
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous ski season experience
• Previous hospitality experience
• Previous staff management experience
• Proven sales experience
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
• Demonstrating professionalism and consistency
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Good team player
• Conversational French/German
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organised